I am so excited to now offer non-denominational, all-inclusive officiant services!
It would be an honor to write you and your partner a custom ceremony, assist with vows and any other elements and rituals you would like to add to your special day.
Growing up moving as much as I did, there wasn’t a lot of room for the normal or routine of life. I’ve started to settle a liiiittle bit more, having lived in Montana for going on 12 years, but that original movin’ and shakin’ excitement is still with me and I cannot wait to share it with you!
I love ceremony and the magic it can bring to our sometimes strange and topsy turvy lives. I believe it’s important to mark the moments, both the small: buying those flowers, setting the table with your fine china for no reason, dancing to that old favorite tune, and the big: a surprise party for your parent who just retired after 20 years, mile marker birthdays and a declaration of love and commitment to your person, that ground us and bring us together in love.
As a non-denominational officiant, I am dedicated to creating a lovely space for you and your partner to drop into, a memory that forges your bond forever and celebrates your special day in the enchanted land of Montana.
Working with me provides you:
- A free 30-minute consultation to make sure we are a good fit.
- 2 hours of phone and/or chatting in person (usually via FaceTime or Zoom)
- Unlimited email consultation
- I take the time to get to know you and your partner's story, allowing me to writing and perform your wedding ceremony to be as personal to you as possible
-Assisting in finding meaningful elements you would like to add whether that be poems, cultural traditions, and/or other rituals
- Keepsake copy of your wedding ceremony
- 80 miles round-trip travel to your ceremony location (40 miles each way). For further locations, inquire about availability and additional rates.
- Delivery of your signed marriage license to the Flathead County Courthouse
$700 : customized ceremony for elopements and intimate weddings (< 15 guests)
$800: customized ceremony for micro weddings with 15-49 guests
$1,000: customized ceremony for weddings with 50+ guests
Elisheba helped us so immensely with officiating our wedding ceremony after someone else we knew personally dropped out last minute. We got in contact with her online and she called us back within minutes- and we were SO RELIEVED we were able to find the perfect fix so last minute! She got to know us, worked with us on all the details, and gave the perfect ceremony! She’s been absolutely awesome and we’re so relieved and blessed to have found her!
Jessica, Curtis, and Ryka (our beautiful Doberman)